On September 1st, Wagakki Band, which celebrated its 5th anniversary, started a live tour [Wagakki Band Japan Tour 2019 REACT-New Chapter-] at Pacifico Yokohama National Hall on 16th.
As a solo performance in Japan, Izumo Taisha Shrine's completion commemoration [Wagakki Band 5th Anniversary solo dedication performance in Izumo Taisha] Expectations were increasing.
Not only for the members who started a new start, the customers were nervous for a while after the opening, but it did not take long for the voltage of the venue to increase as the live proceeded. Suzuhana Yuko (vo.) Shows off the new and old interlaced music in response to the message “Wait for me!” In response to the thought of “REACT”, the title of this tour. The voltage reached its climax, and the crowded venue gathered.
An unprecedented set and production, like the “WAGAKKI BAND” alphabet from the “Japanese musical instrument band” written in the Mincho style even with one logo, represents the news that a global partnership with Universal Music has been concluded. It's a live show that expresses gratitude to fans who have always been cheering while feeling new, and the stage performance that fully feels "thanks and new challenges" The first day of the tour was closed with a program that fascinated me all the time and made me forget the passage of time.
The new launch of WAGAKKI BAND, which is fascinating with a sound and performance that is an intertwining of the fusion of Japanese and Western, is a major milestone for Japan. It was a live event that made people realize that it is a precious existence that can spread the goodness of “Japanese” for people.
This tour will be held in 16 cities nationwide until the end of November. Those who have not experienced the live performance of the Japanese musical instrument band should definitely experience it for 2020.
[Wagakki Band Japan Tour 2019 REACT-New Chapter-]
- 9/8 (Sun) Shizuoka / Shizuoka Civic Cultural Hall Large Hall OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 9/16 （Mon） Miyagi ・ Sendai Sun Plaza Hall OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 9/21 （Sat） Hiroshima ・ Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall (Hiroshima City Cultural Exchange Hall) OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 9/29 (Sun) Hyogo / Kobe International Hall Kokusai Hall OPEN 16:00 / START 17 : 00
- 10/1 (Tue) Osaka / Osaka ORIX Theater OPEN 17:30 / START 18:30
- 10/6 (Sun) Ibaraki, The Hirosawa City Hall (Ibaraki Prefectural Cultural Center) OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 10/13 (Sun) Tokyo Olympus Hall Hachioji OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 10/20 (Sun) Kagawa Sunport Hall Takamatsu Large Hall ( Takamatsu Culture and Arts Hall) OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 10/22 (Tue) Hokkaido Kanamoto Hall (Sapporo Civic Hall) OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 10/27 (Sun) Iwate / Iwate Prefectural Hall OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 10/30 (Wed) Aichi / Nagoya International Convention Center Century Hall OPEN 17:30 / START 18:30
- 11/4 （Mon ・ holiday） Ishikawa Hokuriku Electric Power Hall Honda no Mori Hall (Former Ishikawa Employees' Pension Hall) OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 11/10 (Sun) Tochigi / Utsunomiya Civic Cultural Hall Large Hall OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- 11/15 (Fri) Fukuoka / Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall OPEN 17: 30 / START 18:30
- 11/23 (Sat) Kanagawa / Yokosuka Arts Theater Yokosuka Theater OPEN 16:00 / START 17:00
- Wagakki Band (和楽器バンド) First Tour 2019
- Romanji Wagakki Band (和楽器バンド) First Tour 2019